2-24-15 v. 1.1.6
Updated the underlying script to coincide with the latest release of Summernote 0.6.1. Also made some small changes to the core css file.
7-30-14 v. 1.0.8
In response to many emails offering suggestion, requests and critiques the following changes have been made. Removed from Editor Toolbar
- superscript and subscript: You can still use these tags but you will need to use them in code view.
- table: You can still use the table tag but you should do it via the code view
- font size: This was done because it was conflicting with the themes css. You can still override the themes css but you need to do it via the code view
Security Change: Critical
- Removed the “Revert” button: The goal with the revert button was to reload the page without loosing content but some users were complaining that they were loosing content. Until I can sort a way to reload the page without loosing content in every use case then I have disabled this button.
- added an “undo” and “redo” button to the toolbar - You shlud use this instead of the “Revert” button
The stack has been updated to make your content more secure. There were some users who complained that after a complete republish that their content was lost. This did not happen to everyone but it was happening to some, particularly those who use MAMP.
In order to fix this I had to do 2
noticeable things1. I had to add a function that
a. creates a new directory on the server, and then
b. creates a new text file in that directory that stores the editable content
This is done behind the scenes and there is nothing that needs to be done by you to make this happen.
2. I had to remove the “starter text” that you would see the first time you published your page. So now, when you first publish your page, in the section that you want to be editable there will just be an empty space. This space will remain empty until you add some content to it.What this means to you
This means that whenever you do a complete re-publish you can be assured
that your content will still be there and will not be lost or overwritten.
This update is considered a critical update
and should be done as soon as possible.7-29-14 v. 1.0.6
Initial release to the public